G9 Disinfectant Wipes are specifically formulated for surface disinfection including non-invasive medical devices .
G9 Disinfectant Wipes are ideal for use in all medical, laboratory and veterinary areas including kennels, theatres, clinics, wards, reception areas and surface disinfection of medical equipment (X-Ray, Mammography, Ultrasound etc) and breathing apparatus.
G9 Disinfectant Wipes have been tested by Independent Accredited Laboratories and are effective against: (Tested under European Protocols).
- Spores, Mycobacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Yeasts and Bacteria.
G9 Disinfectant Wipes are safe for use in all high risk areas and on most surfaces including glass, metal, ceramics, fabrics, plastic and rubber.
G9 Disinfectant Wipes are fast acting:
- Bactericidal 30 sec: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA (60 sec), VRE (60 sec)
- Mycobactericidal 2 min: Mycobacterium avium
- Yeast 30 sec: Candida albicans
- Virus 2 mins: Activity against enveloped viruses (2 min): Vaccinia virus, HBV, HCV, Hepatitis Delta
virus, HIV, Influenza virus, Coronavirus, Herpesviridae, Filoviridae (Ebola), Rubella, Rabies, Measles.
- Fungicidal 30 sec: Aspergillus niger (30 sec), Penicillium chrysogenum (2 min)
- Spores: Clostridium difficile C-diff (5 min)
G9 Disinfectant Wipes have a shelf life of 2 years.
G9 Disinfectant Wipes are available in the following pack size:Large 200 wipe drum 220 x 200mm – Case of 12 drums.
G9 Disinfectant Wipes are alcohol-free, safe, flexible and economical to use.